One of the most important benefits of being a member of the Murrieta Chamber of Commerce is having an organization larger that your own single business representing you and advocating on your behalf. Much of this work is done “behind the scenes”. The Murrieta Chamber of Commerce is a partner with the Chambers in Temecula, Lake Elsinore and Wildomar in the Southwest California Legislative Council.
This group is actively representing you in the following areas:
- Council meets to discuss upcoming legislative issues
- Working with legislators to craft bills
- Testifying at the State Legislature
- Visiting the Capital and meeting with representatives
- Advocating for individual members as the need arises
Please check the Legislative Advocacy website for more information.